We are in need of an I.T information technology specialist in our organisation.
I.T specialists may also provide technical support to a business or an organization's employees and train non-technical workers on the business's information systems.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND SKILLS:
1. Provide one-on-one end-user incident & service request resolution over the phone for workstation software.
2. Delivers, tags, sets up, and assists in the configuration of end-user workstation hardware, software and peripherals.
3. Diagnoses and resolves end-user network or local printer problems, PC hardware problems, e-mail, Internet, and local-area network access problems.
4. Coordinates timely repair of workstation equipment covered by third-party vendor maintenance agreements.
5. Performs minor desktop hardware repair for workstation equipment and peripherals that are not covered by third-party vendor maintenance agreements.
6. Helps install local area network cabling systems and equipment such as network interface cards, hubs and switches.
7.Good communication skill
8.Very smart and intelligent
*PHD and SSCE warmly needed
All interested applicant should forward their CVS OR forward their full details full names,qualification and phone number to the contact attached to the advert.
All qualification applicant will be invited for their screening