NEW DJI SPARK CAMERA DRONE WITH REMOTE CONTROL , if interested call me to talk,
DJI Spark Mini RC Selfie Drone WiFi FPV 12MP Camera / 2-axis Mechanical Gimbal
SEIZE THE MOMENT
Meet Spark, a mini drone that features all of DJI's signature technologies, allowing you to seize the moment whenever you feel inspired. With intelligent flight control options, a mechanical gimbal, and a camera with incredible image quality, Spark empowers you to push your creative boundaries.
WATCH SPARK'S INTRO VIDEO
Takeoff Weight300 gDimensions143×143×55 mmDiagonal Distance (propellers excluded)170 mmMax Ascent Speed9.8 ft/s (3 m/s) in Sport Mode without windMax Descent Speed9.8 ft/s (3 m/s) in Auto Landing ModeMax Speed31 mph (50 kph) in Sport Mode without windMax Service Ceiling Above Sea Level13,123 feet (4,000 m)Max Flight Time16 minutes (no wind at a consistent 12.4 mph (20 kph))Max Hovering Time15 minutes (no wind)Operating Temperature Range32° to 104° F (0° to 40° C)Satellite Positioning SystemsGPS/GLONASSHover Accuracy RangeVertical:
+/- 0.1 m (when Vision Positioning is active) or +/-0.5 m
+/- 0.3 m (when Vision Positioning is active) or +/-1.5 mTransmitter Power (EIRP)2.4 GHz
FCC: 25 dBm; CE: 18 dBm; SRRC: 18 dBm; MIC:18 dBm
FCC: 27 dBm; CE: 14 dBm; SRRC: 27 dBm; MIC: -Operating Frequency2.400 - 2.483 GHz; 5.725 - 5.825 GHz
3D SENSING SYSTEM
Obstacle Sensing Range1-16 ft (0.2 - 5 m)Operating EnvironmentDetects diffuse reflective surfaces (>20%) larger than 20x20 cm (walls, trees, people, etc.)
Effective pixels: 12 MPLensFOV 81.9° 25 mm (35 mm format equivalent) f/2.6
(shooting range: 2 m to ∞)ISO RangeVideo: 100-3200
Photo: 100-1600Electronic Shutter Speed2-1/8000 sImage Size3968×2976
1440×1080 with ShallowFocus
2300×1280 with Pano (horizontal)
960×1280 with Pano (vertical)Still Photography ModesSingle Shot
Burst Shooting: 3 frames
Auto Exposure Bracketing (AEB): 3 bracketed EV bias
Interval: 2/3/5/7/10/15/20/30/60 sVideo ResolutionFHD: 1920×1080 30pMax Video Bitrate24 MbpsSupported File SystemsFAT32Photo FormatJPEGVideo FormatMP4 (MPEG-4 AVC/H.264)
Operating Frequency2.412-2.462 GHz; 5.745-5.825 GHzMax Transmission Distance2.412 - 2.462 GHz (unobstructed, free of interference)
FCC: 1.2 mi (2 km); CE: 0.3 mi (500 m)
SRRC: 0.3 mi (500 m); MIC: 0.3 mi (500 m)
5.745 - 5.825 GHz (unobstructed, free of interference)
FCC: 1.2 mi (2 km); CE: 0.18 mi (300 m)
SRRC: 0.7 mi (1.2 km); MIC: -Operating Temperature Range32° to 104° F (0° to 40° C)Battery2970 mAhTransmitter Power (EIRP)2.4 GHz
FCC: ≤26 dBm; CE: ≤18 dBm; SRCC: ≤18 dBm; MIC: ≤18 dBm
FCC: ≤28 dBm; CE: ≤14 dBm; SRCC: ≤26 dBm; MIC: -Operating Current/Voltage950 mAh @3.7 VSupported Mobile Device SizeThickness range: 6.5-8.5 mm
Max length: 160 mm
INTELLIGENT FLIGHT BATTERY
Capacity1480 mAhVoltage11.4 VMax Charging Voltage13.05 VBattery TypeLiPo 3SEnergy16.87 WhNet WeightApprox. 0.2 lbs (95 g)Charging Temperature Range41° to 104° F (5° to 40° C)
Controllable RangePitch: -85° to 0°Stabilization2-axis mechanical (pitch, roll)
Velocity Range≤22.4 mph (36 kph) at 6.6 ft (2 m) above groundAltitude Range0-26 ft (0 - 8 m)Operating Range0-98 ft (0 - 30 m)Operating EnvironmentDetects clearly patterned surfaces with adequate lighting (lux>15) and diffuse reflectivity (>20%)
Operating Frequency2.4 GHz/5.8 GHzMax Transmission Distance100 m(Distance), 50 m(Height) (Unobstructed, free of interference)
Input100-240 V; 50/60 Hz; 0.5 AOutput5 V/3 A; 9 V/2 A; 12 V/1.5 A
RECOMMENDED MICRO SD CARDS
ModelSandisk 16/32 GB UHS-1 Micro SDHC
Kingston 16/32 GB UHS-1 Micro SDHC
Samsung 16/32 GB UHS-I Micro SDHC
Sandisk 64 GB UHS-1 Micro SDXC
Kingston 64 GB UHS-1 Micro SDXC S
Samsung 64 GB UHS-I Micro SDXC
Spark Your Imagination
DJI - Spark - Born to Win
DJI - Spark - Capture Every Moment
DOCUMENTS & MANUAL
Spark In the Box
Spark Intelligent Flight Battery Safety Guidelines
APP / LIVE VIEW
iOS Version v4.1.15.
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone SE, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4 and iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (6th generation). This app is optimized for iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus.
Android Version v4.1.15.
Android version 4.4.0 or later. Compatible with Samsung S8 ,Samsung S7 edge, Samsung S7, Samsung S6, Samsung S5, Samsung NOTE4, Samsung NOTE3, Samsung tabs 705c, Ascend Mate 9, Ascend Mate 7, Huawei Honor 8, Huawei P8 Max, Vivo X7, Xiaomi 5, Google Nexus 6p, Nexus 9, Google Nexus 7 II, LG V20.
*Support for additional devices available as testing and development continues.
DJI Assistant 2 Release Notes
DJI Assistant 2 v.1.1.6
DJI Assistant 2 v.1.1.6
PRODUCT1. What are the main differences between Spark and the Mavic Pro?
2. How do I control Spark?
3. How do I activate Spark?
4. What are the recommended Micro SD cards for Spark?
5. Is Spark waterproof?
CAMERA1. What new functions does Spark’s camera have?
2. What is ShallowFocus?
3. Which Pano modes are available?
4. Can I capture photos or record video without a Micro SD card?
VISION1. What is the maximum distance and speed at which Spark can sense obstacles?
2. What new Intelligent Flight Modes does Spark include?
REMOTE CONTROLLER1. What mobile device sizes fit inside Spark’s remote controller?
2. How do I update the remote controller firmware?
3. How long does it take to fully charge the remote controller? How long is the battery life?
4. How do I link Spark to the remote controller?
5. What Wi-Fi frequencies does the remote controller support?
6. What are the dimensions of the remote controller?
PROPULSION1. Do I have to remove the propellers when storing or transporting Spark?
2. What happens if the propellers are not fully unfolded before flight?
3. Spark’s motors are not all on the same plane. Will this affect flight performance?
4. What wind speeds can Spark resist?
VIDEO TRANSMISSION1. What’s the resolution of Spark’s video transmission?
2. What’s the latency of Spark’s video transmission?
3. What is Spark’s effective transmission range?
4. Can frequency bands be manually adjusted during video transmission?
5. Where can I check the aircraft Wi-Fi’s username and password?
6. How do I reset or modify Spark’s Wi-Fi username and password?
7. My mobile device does not detect Spark’s Wi-Fi when I turn it on. What should I do?
BATTERY1. How do I charge Spark?
2. My newly purchased battery is not responding when I press the power button. What should I do?
3. How long does it take to fully charge a battery?
4. How often should I fully charge my Spark batteries?
5. When does a battery enter Hibernation Mode?
6. What functions can the power button perform?
7. What can I do with the two USB ports on the Charging Hub?
UPDATING FIRMWARE1. Can I use other apps while DJI GO 4 is updating?
2. Why does DJI GO 4 remind me to reconnect to Spark’s Wi-Fi right before it restarts to complete the update?
3. Can I disconnect from the internet once the firmware is downloaded successfully?
4. If the aircraft or the remote controller battery levels drop below 50% during an update, will the update fail?
5. What should I do if the aircraft and battery firmware versions are inconsistent?
6. What should I do if the update is really slow?
7. What factors could lead to an update failure?
Back to top
Where to Buy
Get the latest news from DJI
Feedback on web experience？Click here
Copyright © 2017 DJI All Rights Reserved.